Within the school grounds, pedestrians have right of way on the red bricks. Our students' safety is our top priority.
The red brick paths must be used to cross the carpark.
DISABLED PARKING – ONLY to be used by ACROD Permit Holders.
DRIVERS – Speed limit is 8kms within the school grounds. This is walking pace.
STAFF CARPARK – NO-GO ZONE AT ALL TIMES – No Pedestrian thoroughfare. Please walk around the cars on the red bricks.
KISS AND DRIVE
- Pick up and drop off zone is in front of the of the green shed.
- Strictly NO parking is permitted in the Kiss & Drive area before 9.00am and after 2.30pm.
- Entry via the second gate only.
- Parents must remain in cars and children are to enter/ exit cars through the left doors of the vehicle.
- You must park if you need to load bags and/ or buckle your child with a seat belt.
- Follow blue footprints on paths for safe access.
- Only walk on red bricks.
- Use the red brick crossing points to cross the carpark.
- Use the traffic island to cross Querrin Avenue.
- Entry and Exit gates – STOP (check exit mirror) and look for pedestrians.
- Follow street parking signage – the streets are patrolled and parking tickets are issued.
- Children are only to exit or enter a parked vehicle.
- Gateways are to be kept clear at all times.
- Please observe the NO STANDING and NO PARKING signs on the road and verge.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Helmets must be worn.
- Walk bikes in school grounds.
TRAFFIC FLOW (please refer to map)
- DRIVE SLOWLY
- BE COURTEOUS